The Postsecular in International Politics (Conference)
I would totally be attending this conference if I weren’t on my way to present at another conference in the US. For those in the UK, it will definitely be worth checking out!
Welcome to the blog for the International ESRC-sponsored conference, The Postsecular in International Politics, taking place at the University of Sussex on 27th-28th October 2011. The Postsecular in International Politics will bring together a range of internationally renowned scholars. Speakers include: Joseph Camilleri, Stephen Chan, Fred Dallmayr, Richard Falk, Jeff Haynes, Mustapha Pasha, Tariq Ramadan, Nick Rengger, Richard Sakwa, Ole Wæve … Read More
About ChrisScholar of religion/nonreligion... PhD Student (Lancaster University), blogger, singer, actor, thinker... Northern Irish living in Scotland. Co-founder of The Religious Studies Project. Director at the NSRN. Baritone masquerading as a tenor. Vegetarian for no particular reason.
- RT @TheBASR: Call for papers for the joint BASR/ISASR Conference in Belfast, 3-5 September 2018 basr.ac.uk/2018/01/19/201… @ISASR_ @ProjectRS 4 hours ago
- @Casbo28 @MissSaigonUK @edtheatres @OGormanRyan @GilmourAshley @soohakim23 Looking forward to seeing it in Feb! 1 day ago
- RT @TheBASR: The BASR Committee are meeting at @SchoolofDiv today, and will be presenting in the RS Seminar Series at 4pm today on ‘Engagin… 2 days ago
- Discourse at work. #Real #Christians #Recycle #Apparently https://t.co/ZZhQGFaPnt 2 days ago
- RT @McCutcheonSays: @DrMJCWarren @vaiatouna ‘s book, actually. brill.com/products/book/… 3 days ago
- Next Steps: A Comparative Study of Unbelief in Northern Ireland and Scotland
- Non-religion, the critical study of religion, sociology of religion, and more…
- Why I am voting to REMAIN in the EU
- An update on my attempt at online accountability: Falling at the first hurdle
- My writing schedule – an exercise in online accountability