How an Eerdmans Book is Born (In Sixteen Easy Steps) (via EerdWord)
Does what it says on the tin :)
Rachel Bomberger is the Internet marketing manager at Eerdmans. She loves reading, writing, and accidentally blurting out, "You've just got to read this amazing new book. Oh, wait, sorry, nevermind — I guess you'll have to wait a few more months until it's published." Things have been a little chaotic here at Eerdmans this summer. Eerdfolks have left; … Read More
About ChrisScholar of religion/nonreligion... PhD Student (Lancaster University), blogger, singer, actor, thinker... Northern Irish living in Scotland. Co-founder of The Religious Studies Project. Director at the NSRN. Baritone masquerading as a tenor. Vegetarian for no particular reason.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Non-religion, the critical study of religion, sociology of religion, and more…
- Why I am voting to REMAIN in the EU
- An update on my attempt at online accountability: Falling at the first hurdle
- My writing schedule – an exercise in online accountability
- Defending the ‘wrong type of immigrant’, and looking to the future…