The MacCormick Lectures 2011, Edinburgh Law School (via Religion And Society Edinburgh Network)
Looks like this could be pretty interesting…
A CHRISTIAN EUROPE? Joseph Weiler (NYU Law School 23 May 2011 Is there a Space for a Cross on the Walls of European Integration? Lecture Theatre 175, Old College 17:30 to 19:00 24 May 2011 What in Christian Culture may enrich European Self-Understanding? Lecture Theatre 175, Old College 17:30 to 19:00 25 May 2011 On the Place of (Christian) Virtues in the European Discourse of Values Lecture Theatre 175, Old College 17:30 to 19:00 26 May … Read More
About ChrisScholar of religion/nonreligion... PhD Student (Lancaster University), blogger, singer, actor, thinker... Northern Irish living in Scotland. Co-founder of The Religious Studies Project. Director at the NSRN. Baritone masquerading as a tenor. Vegetarian for no particular reason.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Non-religion, the critical study of religion, sociology of religion, and more…
- Why I am voting to REMAIN in the EU
- An update on my attempt at online accountability: Falling at the first hurdle
- My writing schedule – an exercise in online accountability
- Defending the ‘wrong type of immigrant’, and looking to the future…